Our study of 50 smokers from Michigan has been in the news quite a bit! Click the links below to see Emily talk about using fMRI to predict the success of public health campaigns and what other people are saying about it!
- Using brain imaging to predict success of public health campaigns via Penn Culture (w/ video)
- Brain scans predict best anti-smoking images via Futurity
- ‘Quit smoking’ messages less likely to stop smokers from smoking: study via Latinos Health
- Neuroscientists can predict your behavior better than you can via UCLA Newsroom
- Has the Age of Neuromarketing Finally Arrived? via New York Magazine